Monday, November 21, 2011

It's Weigh Day....


Yep, its that time of the week again where I fret and worry about every piece of chocolate, every crisp and every crumb that passed my lips wondering if they are all now resting on my hips waiting to make a holy show of me on that scales.

I think I was very well behaved this week. I didn't do as much exercise as I would have liked, mainly because I have been a bit blue and browned off with things in general. But I didn't do my usual and turn to comfort food (apart from Sushi-gate, which I have just about gotten over, but not quite - still feel rather cheated!)

I was out for lunch on Saturday and have a really tasty treat for myself. Cesar salad, with the dressing on the side (and dipping the fork into the dressing instead of forking the salad and dipping it in!!) That was my starter and my main was a delicious, but really spicy, garlic and chili prawn pasta.

But I earned that lunch, I went running and core strength conditioning (no less) Saturday morning. Felt marvelous. I was tittering away to myself when I got back! Me, running, at 10.30am on a Saturday morning. Why I never!

So here's hoping my core strength conditioning and various other bits of trotting around the place has paid off!!

No comments:

Post a Comment