Monday, January 16, 2012

It's weigh day

It's the 13th Weigh day and it's the first one that I am actually not feeling dreadful about. I am confident that with the amount of exercise I did (just over 7 hours, thank you very much) and the careful pointing and tracking I should have a loss on the scales! I will be happy with a loss of 2lb!

I was counting up the hours of exercise I did over the last week, and I'll be honest, I was shocked. I don't think I have willingly moved that much in years! Thankfully, my thighs, gluetes and calves have decided to give up the rebellion and fall in line with the regime. Just need to get my arms and stomach to follow suit and sure we'll be laughing!

I decided this weekend that I needed to set myself a date to work towards. My goals are good but I need something big to get me up and moving more. So, on the 14 April 2012 I will be going for my first wedding dress shopping trip. If that doesn't motivate me, nothing will. I just need to remember that I break out in a sweat every time I think of 'the fear'... (aka accidental ripping a dress or something equally as shameful happening to me!)

So here's hoping tonight's scales reflects all my hard work, otherwise I'll be devo!

No comments:

Post a Comment