Sunday, March 11, 2012

It's been a good week

It's weigh day tomorrow and I am hoping that all the goodness this week will pay off.  I tracked well, I exercised loads and am expecting losses galore - thank you very much!

I managed to do 7.3 hours of exercise this week. A combination of running, walking and Davina McCall's dvd's AND I went out for 9 holes of golf this morning which was amazing! I haven't played golf in over a year and I really don't know why! Himself was very good. Not only did he buy me new runners that are more suited to my running, he came out and played the 9 holes with me. Poor divil, he's a brilliant golfer and I, on the other hand, not so much! Needless to say there wasn't all that much a challenge for him. But I loved every second of it!

So next weeks plan?

I want to exercise a minimum of 45 minutes a day.
Track, track and more track.

No comments:

Post a Comment