Monday, March 12, 2012

Change of date for my weigh in

There was a slight change of plan for my weigh in yesterday. I couldn't attend my WW meeting because myself and himself had to go to view a possible band for "The Big Day". It was a giant waste of time to be totally honest. The band were quite expensive considering their talents. But not to worry it's one of them things where if you don't have a look, you just won't know. Back to the drawing board for that particular task!

So heading for a weigh in this evening. Here's hoping the extra day will have made a GIANT difference. It's funny how the closer I get to them damn scales the less confident I am in the efforts I made!

On another note, I would like to say a HUMGOUS congratulations to two of my WW buddies who received their first stone each last night at their weigh in. Delighted for them that all their hard work has paid off!!Well done ladies I'm dead proud of you both!

No comments:

Post a Comment