Thursday, March 15, 2012

Helping make an informed food choice - Italian Style

I am so incredibly impressed by Milano's restaurant!

I try, as best I can and as much as my damn will power will let me, to checkout what I am going to eat before I get to a restaurant and then I don't have to look at the menu and be tempted by something I was not prepared to eat. So as I will be going to Milano's in the coming days I have been scoping out the website making my informed choice! And by heck is it informed.

Milano's actually have their nutritional values for their food on the website which is download-able. I am delighted with that! I know its still high in calories, cause its pizza and stuff, but at least I can make a good choice, in theory!

http://www.milano.ie/our-food/mains.aspx

If you want to have a nose!

No comments:

Post a Comment