Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Gonna try out something new...

So I've decided that I am going to try out a new exercise. Kettlebells...

"A kettlebell is a cast iron weight that looks like a bowling ball with a handle. Kettlebell training is both a cardio and a toning workout all in one. Along with a healthy diet you will loose weight and tone up your body. You will also increase flexibility, strengthen core muscles and also burn a massive amount of calories!
Kettlebell training is suitable for everyone from couch potato to elite triathlete. There is no impact on joints and kettlebells come in various weights to suit every individual."

I have high expectations. Namely I expect to just look at the ball type thing and be down 2 dress sizes!!

I have spoken with people that have partaken in this particular form of exercise and they say its hard going but good work. The lovely man I contacted for more information has promised me that I will be sore.

Myself and my friend will be heading to the class tonight. Here's hoping two of these classes this week will give me licence to eat a selection box all to myself!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment