Tuesday, August 7, 2012

It's Weigh Day...



It's weigh day again.. Cannot believe how quickly these weeks are just flying past! Only one more bank holiday left this year before Christmas...

So I'm getting weighed today, a Tuesday, because of the bank holiday weekend. Gives you an extra day to try and undo the boldness of the Bank Holiday.  Now normally on a Tuesday after a bank holiday weekend I would spend the entire day thinking of reasons  not to go to the class and then I would "forget" to go because it's Tuesday instead of Monday... oops. But not this time.  Oh no.  This time I am happy enough to go to my class and see what happens.  Why?

Well, for starters, I cooked all weekend and did not eat out once. I even made my own brown bread - that's just the kind of domesticated goddess I am... Secondly, over the course of the last week I have gone for quite a few runs, finishing off the week with a 3.5k run yesterday afternoon. Which, as far as I am concerned, should result in the loss of at the very minimum 4 stone.

Even though I was out on Saturday boozing around, I'm not too concerned. Because while I boozed with the best of them, I didn't do my usual trip to Mickey D's (McDonalds) that I forget about because it doesn't count when you have had something to drink...

I am quietly confident about having a loss this week, even if it is not quite as big a loss as 4 stone!

No comments:

Post a Comment