Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Spot the difference

Eh I have a question! What genius named acne "teenage pimples"? Because who ever it was I'd like to meet them and give them a toe in the backside for telling blatant lies!

Here I am the wrong side of 29 and still getting the blasted things! For some peculiar reason this week has seen a wonderful break out which I can only assume is from the virtuous weekend I had (i.e. only one glass of wine, no take aways etc). I think it's all the badness from the drinking and eating out I've been doing for the last number of weeks making any appearance. My skin has gone into shock and decided to "cleanse" itself hence my teenage looking visage..

I can only assume the term teenage pimple was used in order to give hope to spotty faced youths that it wouldn't last forever. If only they knew!!

No comments:

Post a Comment