Thursday, April 5, 2012

In 365 days I'll be.....

In exactly 365 days I will be completely deflated and dancing my first ever dance as Mrs McCarthy... I am so excited. I didn't think that I would be this excited with a year to go. I literally have butterflies in my stomach and every now and then I want to just squeak with delight.. imagine the state of me when there's no days to go!!! I'll be utterly unbearble!!! And, rather improtantnly, I'll need to change the name of my blog to 'Diary of a Deflated Mrs!!'

I woke up this morning and I was just smiling. Hopefully the next 365 days fly by in a whirl of exercise, healthy foods and MASSIVE losses (of the lb kind). I want people to look at me and say, "Jesus your fading away on us".. ideally the word "waif" will be thrown around willie nilly! I am not looking for much. I know that deep inside me there is a size 6 just waiting to get out and show off her boney bones in a healthy and toned manner that makes others envious.

At my waif like size six, I will not stand like a spaced out Moran having an internal argument with myself every time someone offers me a chocolate / biscuit / cake. I will automatically say, "No thank you, I enjoy crudites and hummus". Exercise will not be something I have to bribe myself into doing. I will leap from my bed at 5am and go for a run exclaiming "I just can't start my day without a run. If I don't go running my day is a mess"...

Clearly, in my mind, should I ever reach a size six, I will have no personality and be boring as hell... but the word waif will be used... a lot so maybe it's worth it.......

No comments:

Post a Comment