Thursday, October 27, 2011

My biggest fear

I have realised what my biggest (and newest) fear is. I literally break out in a sweat. My stomach clenches in that 'something bad is happening' kind of way. My palms are clammy. My heart is pounding. It's awful when I think of it. I can hardly bare to think of it, that's how bad it is!

My biggest fear is that I go to find a wedding dress and I can't. When I go to the shop, the lady will hand me some hideous looking dresses for ladies of my size. And then the unthinkable will happen. It doesn't fit. But I insist that it will. And I force it on. And I break it, or rip it, or get stuck in it and have to be cut out of it.

The shame! The mortification if that were to happen. Can you imagine. I'd never show my face again!

This is the fear that I must cling to when thinking of eating those American Hard Gums!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment