Sunday, June 10, 2012

Tail between my legs....

Hi there! Remember me? I'm the girl that's trying to loose a million stone before her wedding and meant to use this as a tool to keep her focused!

So I'm back. With aforementioned tail between my legs because lads, the last couple of weeks I've been on a food and drink and lack of control / exercise bender that should have me in AA / EA (eaters anyomous)....

In three weeks I am a bridesmaid and I am so excited! Got our dresses today and lets just say they are pretty darn fabulous! So in the spirit of being three weeks away from brideslavery (I jest having a ball with it) I've taken to running again...

Me hips! Their bleedin killing me! Apart from the fact I thought my heart was going to explode all over the coast road and ruin the lovely trot from malahide to portmarnock, now me bloody hips are aching like a woman of 110 years!

Rejoining WW Tomorrow. I shall once again come face to face with TSC (the soul crusher) aka my other nemesis (the original nemesis being exercise in any make shape or form)...

Wish me luck with this! Need to sort my crap out cause I'm back on the hunt for "the one" ... My wedding dress

That's another story which I shall save till tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment